About our Blog

This is the story all about how our lives got flip turned upside down! We moved across the country from the suburbs of Chicago to Los Angeles. We are embracing our new life with outdoor living, healthy eating and fun adventures!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Game 1

Fantasy Football (and I guess regular Football) has officially started! My first team to play was the Pretenders - AKA Kevin Heniff - an owner at Madden who loves to beat me. I swear we take this game against each other VERY seriously...which is why it was especially heartbreaking to come SOOO close to winning!


What is was even worse...he just had to rub it in this morning by sending me a picture of a waving big "L" for loser flag...

Things better get better soon because I am probably going to lose my money from the Big Brother pool tomorrow, $50 in fantasy football and I'm going to the horse races on Saturday.......I'm developing a bad losing habit!

No comments: