1. Don't feel like you need to read the book. Most of us don't even buy it.
2. Over consume as much as possible while in attendance - this includes beer, wine and all food.
3. Be prepared to share more than needed about your female anatomy.
4. Along the same lines...share a lot about male anatomy! Please use visual aids to help illustrate!
5. If you do read the book, please don't discuss it because you may spoil the ending for others.
6. Bring any documents in your possession that may aid in the book club members developing your love life.
7. If your significant other doesn't have anything else to do that night, bring him along and send him to the basement to play.
8. Don't recommend any books that may be too serious, too long or contain too small type.
9. Clear your calendar in July for the December Xmas party - it's a goody!
10. You DO NOT talk about BOOK CLUB
Here are a few shots from the 7/27/11 Book Club! It was fun - looking forward to next months! If you feel like reading along, One Day by David Nicholls.
|Betsy's Stuffed Mushrooms - my fav!|
|Tastefully Simple Carrot Cake Dip w/Graham Cracker Pretzels - AKA Crab Dip|
See you next month ladies!