About our Blog

This is the story all about how our lives got flip turned upside down! We moved across the country from the suburbs of Chicago to Los Angeles. We are embracing our new life with outdoor living, healthy eating and fun adventures!

Monday, April 23, 2012

We're Gonna Bowl Tonight!

So, I think we have found a fantastic Friday tradition! This would replace the old Friday tradition of drinking and dance parties...read the blog more often if you don't know what I'm talking about! Anyways, for the past 2 Friday's in a row Bri and Lo have found BOWLING! And we love it!


The previous Friday, us Siedors met up with the Trimarcos for Domo (Hibachi) and Bowling at Wheaton Bowl. It was so quiet by the time we got there...I guess it was pretty late...that we practically had the place to ourselves.


We ended up teaming up and playing 3 games...I must say it was AWESOME especially because I bowled a Turkey!!! We spent a lot of time razzing Bri who could not manage to get strikes at the same time as the rest of us!

Then this Friday our friends the Cunnhinghams joined us...and again, AWESOME night! My Bets had to bowl with a kiddy ball that wasn't too heavy but she did great still...there's a little kiddy ball under that shirt now too!



We didn't have any Turkeys this Friday...but I did bring my camera this time and snapped a few photos of everyone TRYING to act natural. I swear, this camera comes out and everyone tenses up. I'm working on it though!


I like these two pictures...I think it really depicts the love triangle well!
Don't worry - she was pouring for everyone else!


Photo by Bri but I did the editing!

Hopefully the tradition will continue! More to come on that though...the in-laws are here this Friday...maybe they will want to bowl too!

No comments: