About our Blog

This is the story all about how our lives got flip turned upside down! We moved across the country from the suburbs of Chicago to Los Angeles. We are embracing our new life with outdoor living, healthy eating and fun adventures!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

She's at it again!



Here is your first hint...the inner photographer is at it again! After skipping the gym at lunch today, I thought I could make up for it with a walk outside tonight...I didn't know it was FREEZING out though! I did want to play with the camera though and snap a few shots (after all, I am an award winning photgrapher - my 4 free passes to St. Charles mini golf came in the mail today)!

See how the blooms and sunshine would lead you to believe that it's Spring!
I walked a little bit further to one of the lakes around the house...in case you were wondering, I was indeed jamming out to Britney on my ipod.


 The geese were going a bit crazy and I started to get paranoid that I was approaching a nest or eggs and that they would peck me to death...and as I mentioned, it's cold...so nobody has windows open to hear me scream. Not a pretty way to go...time to go home!


I opened up the backdoor in case someone happened to meet those geese...gotta look out for my neighbors! As you can see, Ninja got a nose full of spring time and wanted out!Or maybe he could smell the danger!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were you using your new lens? The detail of the screen is so clear! Awesome photos!

Unknown said...

The new lens should arrive today - fingers crossed!