About our Blog

This is the story all about how our lives got flip turned upside down! We moved across the country from the suburbs of Chicago to Los Angeles. We are embracing our new life with outdoor living, healthy eating and fun adventures!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Road Trip...Tucson, AZ

Corey graduates from the University of Arizona on Friday and the whole clan is on their way! We rented a giant van and have hit the road for an 8 hour desert ride to get there...wish us luck!


I'm so proud of Corey and can remember the emotions that I went through when I graduated and can feel for the guy. Graduation is a bigger deal to the family than the graduate. I think Corey could probably postpone this for a little while and be ok. But he's not the decider and the time has come  so its my job as his older and wiser sister to take him out this week and show him a good old college time...it's hard work but somebody's got to do it!

I sure will miss this guy though! He saw the suitcases and I think he thought we were going back "home." 



2 comments:

Kristin said...

the whole gang...huh???

Kathy said...

Thanks for the blog Lauren, great idea! Keep the pics coming, Cory in a cap and gown is an awesome occasion...I wish him well. If he needs a pair of shoes for work, I can take care of it!! Let me know. Drive safe and have fun with the family!