About our Blog

This is the story all about how our lives got flip turned upside down! We moved across the country from the suburbs of Chicago to Los Angeles. We are embracing our new life with outdoor living, healthy eating and fun adventures!

Friday, November 4, 2011

A Dryer Miracle!

The last time you saw us, we were resorting to commando-like tricks to make it through the day...I broke down when Brian urged me to just do a light load and let the dryer run overtime...I grabbed as many pairs of underwear that I could find and loaded the wet goods into the dryer expecting an all-day-and-all-night drying fest...only to find that we have had a DRYER MIRACLE!!!

OK...so I'm sure it's not fixed and we're probably stressing the poor girl out without a good cleaning, so we are using the dryer sparingly (i.e. underwear and sock needs) until the pros get on the roof and clean that vent! I just thought I had to give an update so everyone realized I wasn't REALLY wearing my dirty underwear inside out!!!

No comments: