About our Blog

This is the story all about how our lives got flip turned upside down! We moved across the country from the suburbs of Chicago to Los Angeles. We are embracing our new life with outdoor living, healthy eating and fun adventures!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Spooks & Goblins

Spooks and goblins - oh how we love Halloween! If you know me, you know that I make up songs...and I found out that I got that trait from my M-O-M! She made up that Halloween song when me and the sister were little and we still sing it every Halloween!

Anyways, a little belated - but here are the pics from the 7th (I think!) Annual Halloween Party! Our favorite time of year - as Anthony said, it's the one time of year that we get together and act like we're still in college. We always try to put a lot of effort into the costumes and we play flippy cup like it's our job! 


Brian used his Nashville deal and went as a "flamboyant" cowboy...I waited until WAY too late but threw together my outfit and went as Tom Cruise from Risky Business...that's Ryan dressed up as a Flasher! Don't worry, after reviewing the pictures when I was sober, I immediately started applying self tanner...I look more like the ghost of Tommy!


Here are the boys (yeah, that's Pat on the left) after losing AGAIN in flip cup against us!


Betsy went as Sister Wife #2 - what a ho!

The night was fantastic - as I said, we played a lot of flippy cup, had some rum apple cider and the night ended when Mr. Flamboyant got dragged by the dogs through some dog poo! I left the party barefoot and Brian left barefoot and in his underwear! We shacked up at the Cunningham house where they treated us to a GREAT McD's breakfast and a day of football and movies on their couch.


Me and the Trimarco girls! The Mad Hatter and Queen of Hearts.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Can't wait until next year...





Our Annual Group Shot - Halloween 2012





No comments: