About our Blog

This is the story all about how our lives got flip turned upside down! We moved across the country from the suburbs of Chicago to Los Angeles. We are embracing our new life with outdoor living, healthy eating and fun adventures!

Monday, August 8, 2011

COLLEGE

Seven years ago I left the happiest place on earth – COLLEGE! This weekend I was lucky enough to go back for a day and stroll down memory lane. I saw all of the sites – the lovely quad, all the new buildings that seemed to have just popped up (I was reminded it has been 7 years!), the college bookstore, Budget Liquors and the sorority house. While I reminisced about all of the places I had puked, my new friends were able to have their first ISU pukes in my presence…they just didn’t have hair to hold back. That’s right, I hit college with a bunch of babies…real babies…

There were a lot of memories being shouted out. Remember when you got your public urination ticket over there? Remember when we burned those pictures of guys? Remember Parrot’s Echo? I felt like I was giving the most realistic and entertaining campus tour to a few future students!


It was a fantastic weekend – Bri and I got to see my old stomping grounds, meet the newest Reuber – Carson, see Jackie get a little hammered and have a great time with my old college friends and all of our new families! We only had to explain maybe a dozen times to Nichole that we were not having babies any time soon…
Sorry Nichole! We like to play with everyone else's babies!




Todd's theme song of the night - I ain't got no money...way to go Jeff!


Going back to college really knocked us out – we crashed hard on Sunday!!! But hopefully our trip will turn into an annual tradition…I know I can’t go that long again without Pub food…I love me some good cheese balls!!! THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID!











And don't worry - no matter where we go...Brian seems to find a weapon!!!

No comments: