About our Blog

This is the story all about how our lives got flip turned upside down! We moved across the country from the suburbs of Chicago to Los Angeles. We are embracing our new life with outdoor living, healthy eating and fun adventures!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Party Weekend

I was lucky enough to win a drawing at work giving me 4 tickets to the Sox game on Sunday. I brought them home to my husband who replied, "oh, I'm already going." SO...I extended the offer to Betsy, Pat and Theresa! We spent a beautiful day out tailgating and sweating our butts off at US Cellular watching the Sox win a blowout game! Although I'm a true Cubs fan...baseball is always a good time!




 I haven't been to a baseball game in a loooong time. It was awesome though! I enjoyed a grilled hot dog with lots of onions - WAY better than the boring dogs they used to have. I saw everyone go to town on a bag of shelled peanuts...not my scene! And then there was the taste of an ice cold ballpark beer - it's been too long old friend!





No comments: