About our Blog

This is the story all about how our lives got flip turned upside down! We moved across the country from the suburbs of Chicago to Los Angeles. We are embracing our new life with outdoor living, healthy eating and fun adventures!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Fun Weather!

In case you hadn't heard Chicago is having bizarre but awesome weather this winter. This past Wednesday we had highs in the 70's, we may have even hit over 80...nothing better to do when that happens but enjoy the great outdoors! And by that, I mean...drinking outside!

I couldn't wait to get home from work and have some beers outside...it was great! We had beer and dinner and I even got the first of the season's mosquito bites. Once it got dark, we moved the party to garage where Brian worked on his bike. It was just as fun as the old days!




Unfortunately, I stayed up way too late, Brian ended up breaking out hives from something (who knows what?) and my not so young body took a full 2-days to recover...but I will take this tempting weather over snow any day!!!

No comments: