About our Blog

This is the story all about how our lives got flip turned upside down! We moved across the country from the suburbs of Chicago to Los Angeles. We are embracing our new life with outdoor living, healthy eating and fun adventures!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

WINNER!

I entered one of my recent photographs in a Facebook contest through the St. Charles Park District...and I won!!! I'm on my way people...

My first contest entry as a photographer and my first win! I would assume that since my name is listed first, I am obviously the first place winner!!! How awesome that they mispelled my name too. I will laugh at this one day when I am a common household name!

Here is my beautiful baby!

1 comment:

Sadie said...

Congrats girl! I was going to comment on how pretty those tulips were when you posted in the first time. I can't wait to see your next contest win :O)